Whether it is inward or outward payment, SWIFT is the fastest way to transmit or receive funds worldwide. Combined with our remittance experience and presence in India with our 2,900 Indian branches, Bank of Baroda - Brussels is fully playing its prominent part in international banking affairs.
Open to our customers as well as non customers (benefit of cheaper charges) who want to remit funds worldwide , we will use our very strong network of foreign financial intermediaries.
For transferring funds, you will need to provide Beneficiary account number (IBAN if beneficiary is in E.U.), name and address and SWIFT BIC (Bank Identifier Code) of the bank where beneficiary maintain his account.
Principles and interests of using Bank of Baroda, Brussels SWIFT system
- Inward payments for our customers can be received in all currencies (you can Download instructions to give to your banker for receiving funds into your account with us.) through our multitude of foreign financial intermediaries.
- Outward payments, open to everybody can be done worldwide in INR, USD, EURO, & GBP .
- Other means for transferring funds are available like demand draft etc.
- Competitive charges (and cheaper for our customers) compared to other institutions for similar services.
- Covering entire INDIA with our 2,900 branches, we are the specialists for sending Indian Rupees, furthermore, if beneficiary maintains his account with one of our Bank of Baroda Indian branches, funds will be credited faster to the beneficiary.
If at anytime, you encounter a difficulty for filling our remittance instructions or simply have a question or doubt, please don’t hesitate to Contact us by phone or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff will always be pleased to answer, advise and guide you through transfer of funds process.