What is a current account ?
Opening a current account in Bank of Baroda Brussels is very easy and has many advantages. A current account is a unique identifier number and is used principally for all your daily transactions, which will be reported at the end of month, in a statement sent to you (if you wish) by mail, or otherwise as you decide.
After opening a current account, our office will provide you also the IBAN No. (International Bank Account Number) which will allow you to send and receive money all over the world in all currencies.
Some of the advantages to open a current account in Bank of Baroda, Brussels are :
- Simple account opening formalities (you can Download account opening form on our website).
- Current account can be maintained in USD, gbp and eur or any of them.
- No account maintenance charges.
- Collection of cheques, bills etc...
- Facilities for executing standing instructions for monthly payment (permanent order).
- IBAN number generated will enAble you to effect payment or receive money through all over the world (YOU CAN Download INSTRUCTIONS TO GIVE TO OTHER BANKERS FOR REMITTING FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OPENED IN OUR BRANCH)
How to open a current account in Brussels branch ?
After arranging an appointment with one of our staff by phone or e-mail (e-mail address and phone number available at our Contact us section. ), you will need simply to bring your passport or Belgium ID card and to fill up the account opening form for individuals which is procurable at our Downloads website page.